The Excalibur is meant for children up to the ages of 10 or 12 and provides hours of medieval entertainment in its almost 900 Sq. feet. Set up like an obstacle course they will be challenged with 2 slides, two climbing walls, a tunnel and various obstacles like an inflated dragon and fire as well as graphics of other castle creatures. But they can also just bounce and play at their leisure. Mesh screening can be found around the entire outside of the inflatable giving parents a bird’s eye view of their little knights in shining armour. This unit does require two 110 power circuits and cannot be hauled up and down stairs, over long distance or on uneven surfaces due to size and weight. If it is going through any doors or gates they must be at least 4 feet wide.
- Length: 30'
- Height: 12'
- Width: 11'
- Weight: 310 lbs.
|3 hours||$210||3 hours||$250||3 hours||$290|
|4 hours||$260||4 hours||$300||4 hours||$340|
|7 hours||$365||7 hours||$405||7 hours||$445|
- Package Deals may be available for this unit upon request. Call 403-381-6608 or email email@example.com for details.
- Prices are excluding GST.
- Prices include Delivery, Set-Up and Take Down within the City of Lethbridge. Mileage rates apply on all other rentals at $.75/km both directions.
- All Non-Grass-Outdoor Set-Ups require Tarps and Sandbags for anchoring purposes. Charges may apply.
- Full payment is due upon delivery and should be made by Cheque or Cash. Visa and MasterCard may be accepted in some instances. A Deposit may be required to secure bookings but is fully refundable if we are not able to deliver due to the weather or if cancellation is made 7 calendar days prior to the rental.
- Scheduled delivery hours are primarily from 8am-9pm (or 30min before sunset on outdoor rentals). Additional charges may apply for delivery outside of these hours.